June 13, 2023 | Updated on June 14, 2023
We are excited to unveil some new updates to the TRLab Account System, launching today. Our goal is to streamline the onboarding process for all partnerships and projects at TRLab.
All TRLab partnerships shared one unified account system, so if you've collected with us before, you will already have a TRLab account set up with us. For most users, this should be a seamless upgrade.
New users without a crypto wallet can now become NFT collectors in minutes. We understand that creating a crypto wallet can be overwhelming, and we're excited to announce that by integrating with Privy, you can easily create an embedded wallet with TRLab. No lengthy process, just a few simple steps. All we'll need to start is an email address.
How to Create a Wallet with TRLab
- Visit TRLab.com
- Log in with your email and verify it
- On the Account Settings page, navigate to "Digital Wallets". Select the option "Create an Embedded one for me" to create your wallet.
- Set a 6-digit PIN for added security
- Choose a unique username on TRLab.com
- Purchase NFTs using a credit card via our partner services
- That's it! Browse through some of our artworks and start collecting!
What is an embedded wallet?
- Your embedded wallet will act as the receiver addresses when you purchase NFTs via credit cards if you don't have an existing wallet.
- An embedded wallet is a real crypto wallet that is fully controlled by you, secured by a 6-digit PIN code
- You can view the wallet's complete address through your TRLab Account.
- You can access and manage NFTs in the wallet via your TRLab Account.
- You can sign messages as the wallet owner through your TRLab Account.
- You can export the private key of embedded wallets via your TRLab Account and import it into any valid wallet app (e.g. MetaMask) to sell your NFT on a secondary platform.
In light of recent changes, we will no longer support the "secondary wallet" feature in the TRLab Account System. Initially, we introduced this feature to assist users with multiple wallets in improving their ranking on our Leaderboard, particularly those who wished to store valuable artwork in cold hardware wallets. However, with the integration of our new tech partner Privy, we have revamped our user account architecture.
What does this mean for you?
If you are one of the few users who have connected secondary accounts, the connection between your secondary wallets and main wallet will be severed. You can still log in using your main wallet as usual.
As a token of appreciation for our dedicated users who experimented with the Secondary Wallet feature on our Alpha+ Leaderboard, we will reward a special "Builder Achievement" TRCAB worth 100 points on our Leaderboard. Both previously registered main wallets and secondary wallets will be eligible to mint!
To claim your TRCAB, please click on the following link.
Be in the know